Colgate Global Networks - Voice & Video Associate Analyst in Mumbai, India
Global Networks - Voice & Video Associate AnalystApply now »
- Please wait...
×Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Date:Dec 23, 2018
Location:Mumbai, MH, IN
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site athttp://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visithttp://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
We ensure the effective operation of the Voice & Video environment through understanding of Cisco VoIP & Telepresence Technology. We ensure implementation and support of Cisco VoIP & Telepresence Technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for –
● Supporting VOIP Cluster components with hands on experience on configuration & administration of Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection Servers, Contact Center Servers, Cisco Voice Gateway / CUBE and Cisco Jabber
● Configuration and supporting VOIP implementation at remote sites, QoS & Packet analysis, Switching, VLAN, Ether channel and HSRP
● Validation of VOIP implementation documents like BOM , LLD
● Handling vendors
● Handle medium to high priority projects in VOIP
● Understand LAN & WAN terminology and correlate their impact on VOIP and Video segment
● Supporting different Telepresence end points and their configurations, Supporting Video solution implementation at sites, Design Assessment , Room Remediation and Knowledge of cloud technology
Education – Engineering Graduates or Equivalent
Professional Certification - CCNA Voice or CCNA collaboration
Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in V&V technology
Ability to plan, document, install and effectively implement setup across heterogeneous environments
Ability to communicate effectively with partners
Experience on network monitoring tool will be an added advantage.
Consistent track record with projects and deploying new technology
Good writing and documentation skills
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment:Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Cisco, Engineer, Technology, Engineering